Are you looking for the best form builder to collect customer feedback?
Form builders make it easy for you to create professional surveys to get valuable opinions of your customers. These tools also make it easy for the customer to send in their feedback or give you a rating so you’ll see a better response rate with accurate feedback.
Below, we’ve curated a list of the top form builders that are packed with features to gather customer feedback.
What You Need in A Good Customer Feedback Form
There are plenty of form builders that can help you create forms in minutes but they end up lacking much-needed features to get customers to fill them out.
So when you’re looking for a customer feedback form builder plugin, you’ll want to make sure it has these features:
- Easy creation: Templates and a drag and drop builder can make creating a form much easier
- Conditional logic: Dynamically change the questions depending on the user’s response so you limit the questions asked and keep them relevant
- Progress bars: Show the user how much of the form is left to fill out to encourage them to complete it
- Shareable links: Maximize form responses by sharing them on different channels such as your website and email
- Marketing integrations: Connect to email providers and other tools to improve the customer journey
- Entry management: Track and manage form submissions with easy-to-read graphs and statistical reports
These are the features we recommend having in your form builder though your needs may vary. Now let’s explore the top form builder tools to gather customer feedback.
Best Form Builder Tools to Gather Customer Feedback
Below, we’ve listed the best form-building tools based on their features and pricing so you can easily create surveys and collect customer feedback.
WPForms is hands down the best form builder tool for WordPress to create any kind of form for your site. This includes contact, newsletter signup, login, and registration forms.
WPForms comes with premade templates to create surveys and polls to collect customer feedback, reviews, and ratings. And it has a drag and drop builder so you can customize your form without any coding experience.
WPForms stands out as the #1 customer feedback form builder because it’s rich with features to make your form a success.
First, it has built-in conditional logic. This means you can display follow-up questions based on the previous response of the user. So for instance, you can ask a customer to leave a review only if they rate you 4 stars and above like this:
Next, it has a conversational forms feature that lets you ask the next question only when the user completes the current field. This makes the survey feel more like a conversation rather than a long boring form.
- 150+ responsive and customizable templates
- Advanced features like conditional logic, progress bars, conversational form, and more
- Smart fields such as multiple choice, dropdown, scale from satisfied to unsatisfied, scale from 1 to 10, star ratings, and more
- Built-in spam protection
- Form entry management
- Analytics and reporting on survey submissions
- Integrates with email services and payment gateways
Pricing: The lite version of WPForms is available for free. The pro version starts at $39.50 per year and you’ll get access to conditional logic, file uploads, multi-page forms, and more. To access the surveys and polls templates and features, you’ll want to subscribe to the Pro plan that costs $199.50.
OptinMonster is the best conversion-optimization tool to maximize your customer feedback responses.
You can add your form to beautiful campaigns such as popups or slide-ins to target customers at the right time and place when they’re most likely to respond to your survey.
For instance, you can use OptinMonster to display the form after a customer has made a purchase and is exiting your website.
You can ask them if how their experience was and if they’d be willing to take a quick survey to help you improve.
Or you can use a MonsterLink™ to make the form appear when a customer clicks a button or link on your site. You can even add a Monsterlink inside an email to ask customers to fill out your feedback form at a later time.
OptinMonster makes it really simple to add a survey form to a targeted campaign. You simply need to add the form’s shortcode inside the OptinMonster campaign builder. And OptinMonster will automatically fetch the form and display it to your customer.
A feature that really stands out is that you can make sure customers who have filled out your survey never see the same form again. Instead, you can create follow-up campaigns to re-engage with returning visitors.
You can also integrate OptinMonster with your email service provider to send automated emails once the customer has responded to your survey.
- Trigger feedback form on click, exit, pageview, geolocation, and more
- Works with any website platform
- Powerful targeting rules to boost response rates
- 50+ stunning templates and an easy-to-use builder
- Powerful email integrations
Pricing: Starts at $9 per month.
Formidable Forms is a great option to create feedback surveys for WordPress sites.
It has all the features you’ll want in a survey form builder. You’ll get access to tons of templates, 1-click addons, drag and drop builder, and dynamic form fields.
Formidable Forms is also developer-friendly so if you’re code-savvy, you can use hooks and HTML to customize your form.
Added to that, you can add conditional logic, star ratings, file uploads, and captcha to create a robust feedback survey.
- Build interactive surveys with ease
- Manage survey entries
- Easily add subscribers to any of your favorite email marketing platforms
- Connect your forms with popular CRMs and 3,000+ other services with Zapier
- Display survey and poll results anywhere
- Gain added insights with beautiful reports
Pricing: Starts at $39.50 per year. The surveys and polls feature comes with the Plus plan or higher that starts at $99.50 per year.
4. Google Forms
Google Forms is a free form builder from Google that has both major advantages and drawbacks.
You can create professional forms that you can share in web pages, emails, optin campaigns, push notifications, and more.
As people fill out your form, Google will record their responses and show you data on your survey.
It’s a good option for anyone who’s looking for a completely free form builder.
However, you need to keep in mind that there are limited design and customization options. So you’ll have to make do with the standard Google form template to collect feedback.
- Accessible anywhere via Google Drive
- Free and easy to use
- Create simple straightforward forms
- Various form fields like multiple choice, checkbox, short and long answer
Pricing: Google Forms its 100% free to use.
Gravity Forms lets you build feedback forms fast using their form builder.
There are 30+ premade templates to get started and create surveys in minutes.
Gravity Forms will send you real-time notifications when you get new survey responses. This means you’ll always be updated on the latest feedback and have fresh data of your customer journey.
Any form you create is mobile-friendly so it’ll look great for mobile users as well.
Also, Gravity Forms has plenty of integrations with email, payment, and marketing apps.
One thing to consider here is that there’s no free plan. Gravity Forms only offers a demo that you can check out before you decide to buy the tool.
- Customize forms with the intuitive visual form editor
- Show or hide fields with conditional logic
- Create autoresponder emails
- Limit number of entries
- Schedule forms to control how and when you capture feedback
Pricing: Starts at $59 per year.
NinjaForms is a fast and reliable plugin to create customer feedback forms and surveys.
Like many tools on this list, Ninja Forms has a drag and drop builder to customize the form to meet your goals.
Plus, it’s easy to install so it’s a great option for beginners.
You can design beautiful forms in minutes and add advanced features like conditional logic.
NinjaForms also integrates with popular marketing tools to create an automated system to gather survey responses.
- Design beautiful and complex forms in minutes
- Multi-page and conditional forms
- Various form layouts and styles
- Add advanced features without any coding skills
- Integrate with email services like Constant Contact and Mailchimp
Pricing: Starts at $49.50 per year. Ninja Forms also lets you pick your own features to create an a la carte combo starting at $29 per year.
SeedProd is the best landing page builder for WordPress and it’s on this list because it can help you create dedicated pages to collect customer feedback and reviews.
SeedProd comes with tons of templates that make it easy to create eye-catching pages. When you embed the customer feedback form, you can share the page URL as a link inside emails, push notifications, or web page buttons, and more. This gives you a centralized place where you can send customers to take the survey.
With a SeedProd landing page, you’ll have more space to explain your survey, provide instructions, add details, or steps they need to take after the survey.
SeedProd also lets you track every customer with or without a 3rd party email provider. So you can get all the insights you need inside your SeedProd dashboard.
- Easy drag and drop page builder
- Bloat-free pages that are super fast
- Reponsive and mobile-friendly pages
- Premium integrations with email services
- Spam protection against bots and fraud submissions
Pricing: There’s a lite version for free. The premium SeedProd page builder starts at $39.50 per year.
PushEngage is the best push notification software in the market. It works with any website and is the perfect solution to get more customers to take your survey.
PushEngage lets you create and send automated messages to a user’s browser even when they aren’t actively browsing your site. This means you can send your feedback form to customers after they’ve left your website whether they made a purchase or not.
With this tool, you can even create a drip series to follow up with customers. So you can engage differently with customers that respond positively and negatively to your survey.
PushEngage gives you the freedom to experiment so you can find the best notification strategy that works for you. Then you can set your push notifications on auto-pilot and let your feedback form become an integral part of your workflow.
- Segment your audience
- Schedule notifications by timezones
- Get analytics reports to track performance
- Create automated drip series
- No coding required
Pricing: Get started for free. Premium plans start at $9 per month.
TrustPulse is another powerful tool to help you boost your customer feedback form responses. It’s the best social proof software that works on any website.
TrustPulse works by automatically tracking when someone submits your survey. It then creates a non-intrusive popup to showcase this activity for other visitors to see.
With TrustPulse, you can even create your own customized message asking customers to take your survey. And the popups are clickable so you can embed your feedback page link.
This will make your feedback survey more accessible to customers at any time during their shopping journey.
- Track recent activity and group statistics
- Actionable insights and analytics
- Page-level targeting
- Timed-control display
- Supports mobile devices
Pricing: Starts at $5 per month.
And that’s our list of the best form builder tools to gather customer feedback.
Looking for our recommendation? Our go-to form builder is WPForms. Its powerful features combined with advanced addons make it the best solution to create any form.
We hope you found this list helpful. And if you want to boost your conversions and leads on your site, check out these resources:
- 31 Growth Hacking WordPress Plugins and Tools
- 11 Conversion Rate Optimization Tools To Capture Leads
- How to Create a Lead Capture Page in WordPress (The Easy Way)
These posts will give you the tools and tutorials you need to grow your website at incredible rates.