Do you want to find tools that can help you increase your conversion rates?
With the right conversion rate optimization (CRO) tools, you can boost your conversion rates with minimal work from your side.
In this post, we’ll show you our list of the best CRO tools that help you increase your conversion rate with ease.
Must-have Conversion Rate Optimization Tools
We’ve had our fair share of experience with conversion rate optimization. So, we’ve put together a list of CRO tools that are easy to use and actually give you results.
OptinMonster is hands down the #1 conversion rate optimization tool and it works with any website.
It lets you create different kinds of lead generation campaigns such as popups, slide-ins, and floating bars to convert visitors into subscribers, leads, and customers.
And you can set up stunning campaigns in minutes using 50+ beautiful templates and a user-friendly drag and drop builder.
Plus, it’s proven to work with hundreds of companies and small businesses raving about their results.
OptinMonster has more targeting features than any other tool. And it comes with powerful triggers so you can display your campaigns to the right people at the right time when they’re most likely to convert.
For instance, you can use the InactivitySensor® to detect when someone is idle and trigger a popup to grab their attention.
Or you can use ExitIntent® to detect when a visitor is leaving your site and trigger a campaign that asks them to subscribe or checkout with a discount before they leave.
You can automate your lead generation and link it to your email campaigns. This saves you time and can help you build strong and long-lasting relationships with your customers.
- 9 campaign types and 50+ beautiful templates
- Minimal setup
- Integrates with popular email services like Constant Contact and Mailchimp
- A/B testing and analytics to check results
- Powerful targeting features to reduce cart and browser abandoment
Starts at $9 per month (billed annually).
MonsterInsights is the best Google Analytics tool for WordPress.
It lets you connect your site to Google Analytics in a few clicks and access your data from your WordPress dashboard.
MonsterInsights collects your website data and turns it into easy-to-read reports. So you’ll be able to gain valuable and actionable insights into your audience.
You’ll know where they’re coming from such as social media platforms, ads, or search engines. You’ll also know which countries your website is most popular in.
Using this data, you can tailor your marketing strategy to convert the most number of visitors.
Added to this, MonsterInsights lets you enable the Google Optimize addon to run A/B tests, adjust the speed and sample rate. This helps you improve user experience and conversions right away!
- Realtime analytics and data
- Enhanced Ecommerce tracking and reports
- Understand user behaviour
- Set up universal website tracking across devices and campaigns
- Integrates seamlessly with popular WordPress plugins and services
Starts at $99.50 per year.
TrustPulse is the best social proof app in the market. It’s our very own CRO tool and it works wonders in boosting conversion rates.
In fact, it’s proven to instantly increase conversions by up to 15%. TrustPulse works by capturing activity on your site such as sales and sign ups. It then creates small non-intrusive popups to showcase this activity.
This builds trust and confidence in new visitors and hesitant customers. It nudges them to complete their purchase or sign-up as they see others are doing the same.
Plus, it adds a FOMO (fear of missing out) effect to your site. So customers tend to want to subscribe or buy your product/service even more. You can use TrustPulse to showcase recent activity of individuals or group statistics.
It even lets you display static clickable messages to alert your customers about flash sales, discounts, offers, and more.
And it’s a tool for everybody as it can be used on any website.
- Showcase recent activity, group statistics, and static messages
- Customize your designs
- Real-time tracking
- Smart targeting to show popups at the right time
- Works on all popular website platforms
Starts at $9 per month.
WPForms is the best form builder for WordPress.
Forms are one of the best ways to convert visitors into subscribers and customers. And WPForms lets you create all sorts of forms including contact forms, registrations and logins, surveys and polls, and payment forms.
It ships with over 100 templates and a drag and drop builder to craft beautiful forms in minutes.
You can embed the forms anywhere on your site including pages, posts, footers, and sidebars.
- 100% responsive designs that look good on all devices
- Use smart conditional logic for better performance
- Built-in spam protection
- Create subscription forms and connect it with your email marketing service
- Respond to leads quickly with the instant form notification feature for your team
- View all your leads in one place to streamline your workflow
Lite version is free. Paid plans start at $31 per year.
SeedProd is the best page builder for WordPress. It lets you build high-converting landing pages so you can capture leads with stunning optin pages.
And SeedProd lets you create conversion-optimized coming soon pages so you can build your subscriber list and grow a potential customer base even before you launch your store or site.
It comes with a drag and drop builder and 100+ stunning templates so you can set up your pages in minutes and see your conversion rates rise.
- Optin forms to collect email addresses
- Customizable call to action buttons
- Dynamic progress bars, video blocks, countdown timers and more
- Add social media share buttons and star ratings
- Integrates with email marketing platforms
Starts at $39.50 per year.
RafflePress is a popular and powerful WordPress giveaway plugin. It lets you build successful contest campaigns in minutes using its drag and drop builder.
You can allow users to enter your giveaway in a single click and get them to share your brand, posts, and social media handles.
It integrates with all popular social media platforms, email marketing tools, and CRMs.
RafflePress helps you get more website traffic, email subscribers, and social media engagement faster without buying any paid ads.
- Proven goal-based templates
- Verified bonus actions to get more social media engagement
- Responsive mobile-friendly designs
- Advanced success tracking and retargeting to maximize your conversion goals
Starts at $39 per year.
Alternatives: Check out Rafflecopter for non-WordPress websites.
Smash Balloon is the most powerful social media feeds plugin for WordPress.
In today’s day and age, customers want to see social proof and real engagement before they can trust your brand. Smash Balloon lets you easily display your social media content on your site.
This gives visitors that boost in confidence that you have an active following and engaged audience that knows, trusts, and loves your brand. So they’ll be happy to sign up or buy from you.
And what’s even better is you can set up automated feeds. So as you post to your social media handles, Smash Balloon will automatically fetch it and refresh your website’s content.
You can connect it to Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. And if you want to take your conversions to higher levels, you can combine all your feeds and create a powerful social wall.
- Easily set up a customized and automated feed
- Designed for maximum speed and performance
- SEO-friendly and mobile-friendly
- Display likes, shares, comments, and reactions
Starts at $49 per year.
Alternatives: TaggBox is an alternative for non-WordPress sites.
PushEngage is a trusted push notification tool that works with all websites. It lets you target your visitors and send messages even when they aren’t actively browsing your site.
This means your visitor will receive a notification from your website directly in their browser. So you can alert customers about sales, price drops, and even notify them about their abandoned cart.
You’ll be able to bring back customers and keep them engaged in your brand.
Plus, it’s easy to get people to subscribe to your push notifications as well as they just need to allow browser notifications. They don’t need to disclose their personal contact details such as a phone number or email address.
Added to this, PushEngage lets you track purchase events with revenue as its value. And you can track the number of conversions as well as the $ value.
- Set up automated campaigns and series
- Alert customers about price drops and sales
- Send inventory and ‘back in stock’ alerts
- Trigger notifications based on user action such as cart abandonment
- Create and track campaign goals to optimize results
There’s a free plan available for up to 2,500 subscribers a month. Paid plans start at $25 per month.
Hotjar is one of the best heatmap tools to find out how visitors interact with your site.
You can see where people spend the most time and show interest. So you can display call-to-action buttons and offers in these areas where people most likely to convert.
Hotjar works on all popular website platforms.
- Visual understanding of customer behavior
- Collect feedback from visitors
- Instant insights into your audience
- See where visitors abandon session
Starts at $99 per month.
10. User Testing
User Testing is a platform you can use to get honest feedback about your product or service from your target market.
So you can understand what your market audience prefers and you’ll be able to remove elements that hinder user experience.
User Testing is the best way to test out new products or major website changes before launching them. You can optimize for conversions before you go live.
- Get insights and metrics from target audience
- Self-guided videos of customers using prototype or pre-launch website
- Works for product, marketing, UX, and design
You need to request a trial first and if you’re happy with the service, you can sign up for a paid plan.
Owler is a competitor analysis tool that helps you find data and strategic news about your industry and market.
It gives you access to over 14 million private and public businesses. So you can see their revenue, employee count, funding, and top competitors.
Owler helps you discover new opportunities in your industry, location, and market. So if something that was working well for you suddenly stops bringing in conversions, Owler can help you discover why. And also show you new ways to move your business forward.
With these insights, you’ll know what’s working for your competitors. And you can use that data to bring in more conversions for your own business.
- Get insights into industry news, shifts, and trends
- Monitor brand mentions and your reputation
- Research and track competitors
- Personalized real-time alerts
Free plan available. Pro versions start at $99 per year.
And there you have it! That’s our list of the top conversion rate optimization tools.
We hope you liked this article, and if you’re looking for more ways to take your business forward, check out:
- 19 Best Lead Generation Tools to Get More Targeted Leads
- 7 Best Sales Notification Plugins for WordPress to Increase Profits
- 11 Best Social Proof Tools to Explode Your Conversions
In these posts, you’ll find tools that can help you skyrocket your lead, sales, and conversions.