Do you want to know the best WordPress eCommerce plugins to help you manage and grow your online store?
The right eCommerce plugin for WordPress can make all the difference in making your marketing and sales operations run smoothly.
First, you’ll need an eCommerce plugin to create product listings and prices. Then you’ll want to market your store, build your email list, and find new growth opportunities.
Today, we’ll look at the top eCommerce WordPress plugins you need to know if you’re running an eCommerce store. We’ll explain why you need them, their features, and their pricing so you can find the ones that are best suited for your business.
If you can’t wait, check our picks directly from here for the best WordPress eCommerce plugins.
- Constant Contact
- All-in-One SEO
- WP Mail SMTP
- Easy Digital Downloads
- Wholesale Suite
- Advanced Coupons
Before we dive into the list, we want to show you quickly what you need to look for in a WordPress eCommerce plugin.
What To Look For in a WordPress eCommerce Plugin?
WordPress is home to over 50,000 plugins, making it challenging to pick the right ones for your site. Not all plugins have the right features for an online store.
Before you install eCommerce plugins on your WordPress site, you must know what to look for:
- Features and functionality – Some eCommerce plugins look good but are limited in terms of what they offer. Before settling for a plugin, check for alternatives and ensure it’s the best on the market.
- Design and customizations – Make sure the eCommerce plugins you choose let you customize the look and layout of your site so that you can match it to your brand and theme. That way, your store will look professional, and you won’t have to spend hours trying to make technical adjustments.
- Integrations – Most online stores have multiple marketing and administration plugins and software. Integrating them allows you to automate many processes and make your workflow smoother.
- Affordability – To maximize profits, you’ll want to look for an eCommerce plugin that gives you the best features at affordable rates.
- Customer support – Support is extremely important because when things go wrong (or you need help), you need to get it fast. You’ll likely face losses and angry customers if you’re stuck with a slow support system.
Now that you know what to look for in an eCommerce plugin for WordPress, let’s dive right into our list of the best WordPress eCommerce plugins.
Review of the Best WordPress eCommerce Plugins
We’ve picked the best WordPress eCommerce plugins to help you build, manage, and grow your online empire.
Let’s jump into the list.
WooCommerce is the most popular WordPress eCommerce plugin in the world. It helps you lay the foundation for your store, so you’ll get access to creating product listings with pricing and details.
Plus, you can set up secure payments, configure shipping options, and manage orders efficiently.
WooCommerce has many themes and extensions to add more features and functionality to your store. This means you have a lot of room to choose designs and layouts for your site so it looks 100% unique.
The WooCommerce platform is so widely used that many web hosts have special plans just for WooCommerce stores.
- Supports physical and digital products
- Sell affiliate or external products
- Easy inventory management
- Integrated payment and shipping options
- Great customer support and documentation
Free. There are free and paid addons, themes, and extensions.
OptinMonster is hands-down the best conversion optimization plugin for eCommerce WordPress sites. Once your store is set up, you’ll want to use OptinMonster to grow your email list and get more people to buy your products.
You can create stunning marketing campaigns like popups, floating bars, slide-ins, gamified wheels, and more.
OptinMonster also has powerful targeting rules designed just for WooCommerce.
You can target customers based on:
- What items they have in their cart
- What product/page they’re interested in
- Cart total
- What actions they take on your site
- Whether they’re leaving your site
And much more.
These targeting rules help you narrow in on your audience and show them offers they’ll respond to. In other words, you’ll have 100% control over where, when, and to whom these campaigns appear.
OptinMonster comes with ready-made templates that are easy to customize. That way, you can set up full-fledged campaigns in minutes rather than hours.
OptinMonster tracks every campaign so you can see what’s working and which pages are converting the most. Then you’ll know what to focus on and where to improve.
- 50+ stunning templates
- Drag and drop builder for easy customization
- Zero coding or design skills needed
- Integrates with all popular email marketing services
- Actionable insights and A/B testing
Paid plans start at $9 per month.
Get started with OptinMonster!
TrustPulse is the best social proof app for WordPress. It is an effective WordPress eCommerce plugin that helps you build trust and confidence in visitors, making them more comfortable buying from you.
TrustPulse captures activity on your site (such as sales and signups) and then displays them in non-intrusive popups.
This builds trust and creates FOMO (fear of missing out) among your site’s traffic.
When visitors see others taking action on your site, they’ll be more likely to do the same. In turn, you’ll get more sales and build a trustworthy brand.
TrustPulse lets you create four campaign types:
- Purchase Notifications – Show a live stream of website activity like purchases, registrations, signups, and more.
- On-Fire – Show a live stream of website activity like purchases, registrations, signups, and more.
- Visitor Analytics – Highlight active interest in your site by showing real page visits over time.
- Action Messages – Display a single static notification to help drive visitors to take action or highlight information.
TrustPulse also gives you full control over how the popups look and where they appear.
And it comes with built-in analytics, so you can optimize campaigns to get more email signups, webinar registrations, testimonials and reviews, and sales!
- Instantly boost conversions by up to 15%
- Smart targeting using advanced rules
- Timed display and delayed notifications
- Mobile and desktop notifications
- Flexible design options
- Analytics and reports
Paid plans start at $5 a month.
Sign up for your 100% risk-free TrustPulse account!
Constant Contact is a reliable and powerful email service provider (ESP) that you can use to send marketing emails.
It has one of the highest deliverability rates, so you can ensure your emails hit the inbox, not the spam folder.
Constant Contact comes with ready-made templates to create and send stunning emails to your audience. You can set up automated series and scheduled broadcasts to keep your audience engaged.
- Easy-to-use campaign builder
- Pre-designed templates
- List and audience segmentation
- Integrations with popular marketing tools
Starts at $20 per month.
Get started with Constant Contact!
PushEngage is the best web push notification plugin in the market. It lets you connect with your subscribers even when they aren’t actively browsing your site.
You can send messages to their browser to alert them about new launches, sales, offers, back-in-stock products, abandoned carts, and more.
And since people don’t have to disclose their email addresses, getting them to sign up for notifications is easier.
PushEngage has powerful features to target subscribers based on timezone, their actions on your site, and their interest.
- Automated and scheduled notifications
- Personalized messages
- Audience segmentation
- Goal tracking, analytics, and A/B testing
- Deep eCommerce integrations
- Offline notifications
There’s a free plan available. Paid plans start at $25 per month.
6.All in One SEO
All in One SEO (AIOSEO) is WordPress’s #1 search engine optimization (SEO) plugin.
You’ll want to optimize your site’s SEO if you’re going to drive more traffic to your site through Google and other search engines.
This is where AIOSEO comes in. It’s designed to help you add recommended SEO measures at the click of a button.
It audits your website and shows you what needs to be fixed and improved so your site ranks higher on Google.
AIOSEO also lets you optimize every page and post before you publish them. And it comes with advanced WooCommerce SEO features to optimize product pages, product categories, and more.
This plugin saves time and resources and makes SEO optimization a breeze.
- SEO audit checklist to detect critical errors
- Actionable insights and guidance on what steps to take
- Sitemaps and robots.txt
- Social media integration
- Local, Video, and WooCommerce SEO
Starts at $49.50 per year.
Get started with All in One SEO!
SeedProd is the most powerful WordPress landing page builder. This WordPress eCommerce plugin lets you create all kinds of pages for your store, like sales, splash, and squeeze pages.
Plus, this eCommerce plugin comes with built-in coming soon and maintenance modes, so you can hide your site while you work on your website.
There are 100+ templates to create beautiful pages in minutes. SeedProd also has smart sections and advanced blocks, so you can quickly create unique pages.
- Easy customization with a drag-and-drop builder
- Access control to grant permissions to specific people
- Lead generation features like a countdown timer, optin forms, and more
- Lots of email integrations
- Subscriber management
- Access to 2+ million stock photos
Free version available. Paid plans start at $39.50 per year.
WPForms is the #1 form builder plugin for WordPress.It is a must-have WordPress plugin for eCommerce.
It lets you create contact, login, registration, order, and payment forms, to name a few.
There are 150+ templates to create any form you want. Plus, WPForms has a drag-and-drop builder to customize the form to your liking.
With WPForms, you can improve your site’s user experience (UX) by making it easy for them to contact you, interact with your site, and submit their feedback.
- User-friendly and beginner-friendly form builder
- Advanced fields like ratings, multiple-choice, drop-down, and Likert scale
- Surveys and polls
- Smart conditional logic to shorten forms
- Conversational forms to keep users engaged
A free version is available. Paid plans start at $39.50 per year.
RafflePress is the best giveaway plugin for WordPress.
With this eCommerce WordPress plugin, you can easily run an online contest to drive traffic, boost engagement, and generate sales for your online store.
You can create a giveaway widget or landing page in minutes. Plus, you can add bonus entry actions to your campaign to help you reach your business goals.
RafflePress’ bonus entry actions reward participants with extra giveaway entries for performing specific tasks, such as:
- Signing up for your email list
- Referring a friend
- Visiting a page
- Following you on social media
- Easy drag-and-drop giveaway builder
- Ready-made viral giveaway templates
- Email marketing and social media integration
- 1-click entry and fraud protection
- Tracking and retargeting features
A free version is available. Paid plans start at $39.20 per year.
10.WP Mail SMTP
WP Mail SMTP is the most popular SMTP and PHP Mailer plugin for eCommerce WordPress sites.
WordPress uses a PHP mailing system that isn’t configured correctly with most web hosts. This leads to your WordPress emails being undelivered or sent to the junk folder.
You could miss important notifications and transaction emails from your site.
WP Mail SMTP helps you fix this problem in a few clicks. It gives you a proper SMTP mail setup, so your emails are always delivered.
- Keep track of every email sent from your WordPress site
- Control which email notifications your WordPress site sends
- Connect to popular email services
- White glove setup where the support team sets it up for you
The paid plans start at $39 per year.
Get started with WP Mail SMTP!
MemberPress is a fantastic WordPress membership plugin. You can use it to create members-only areas on your site, sell courses online, and control who sees your content.
You can set up multiple membership tiers so users can subscribe to different plans. When a user signs up for a membership plan, it automatically grants access to eligible features and creates the correct user role for them.
- Easy to use and create membership programs
- Powerful access rules to grant permissions and add restrictions
- Build and sell courses
- Add customized coupons and control expiry and number of uses
- Create pretty pricing pages
Starts at $179 per year.
12.Easy Digital Downloads
Easy Digital Downloads is another good WordPress eCommerce plugin that makes selling digital products super easy. You can add ebooks, plugins, PDF files, and more to your product portfolio.
Easy Digital Downloads comes bundled with many features to integrate payments, create customer account pages, track activity, and more.
- Discount codes
- Built-in shopping cart
- Payment integrations with popular gateways and apps
- Activity tracking
- Data reporting and stats
Starts at $99 per year.
Get started with Easy Digital Downloads!
MonsterInsights is the best Google Analytics plugin for WordPress. It lets you connect your eCommerce store to Google Analytics in just a few clicks.
When running an eCommerce store, you need insights to see what’s working and what’s not. And Google Analytics data can be challenging to navigate and understand.
The MonsterInsights WordPress eCommerce plugin takes this complex data and turns it into easy-to-read reports. You can see the performance of products, pages, forms, and more.
It also has an eCommerce addon that lets you track data for WooCommerce, Easy Digital Downloads, and MemberPress.
You’ll get all the critical data you need, including conversion rate, transactions, revenue, average order value, and more.
- Find top-performing products, posts, and referral sources
- Get valuable insights into your audience’s demographics
- Beginner-friendly with reports that are easy to understand
- Access analytics from inside the WordPress dashboard
Starts at $99.50 per year.
Get started with MonsterInsights!
Sucuri is a powerful security eCommerce plugin for WordPress.
Security is extremely important for eCommerce stores because you’ll be handling critical information. This includes order and shipping info, customer data, and payment information.
Sucuri gives you access to all the necessary security measures you need to add to your site. It makes it easy to set up a firewall to block bots and hackers from breaking into your site.
If your site gets hacked, Sucuri will clean up the malware and get your site back to normal.
- Unlimited malware and hack cleanup
- Server-level protection
- 3-hour malware scan intervals
Starts at $199.99.
UpdraftPlus is a trusted WordPress backup plugin. It makes copies of your website and stores them safely.
When things go wrong, you can easily restore the latest backup copy and get your site back to normal in no time.
- Back up and restore in one click
- Backups stored on multiple servers
- Manual and scheduled backups
- Copies files, databases, plugins, and themes
- Grant access to specific users
Free plan available. Paid plans start from $42 per year.
Wholesale Suite eCommerce plugin for WordPress lets you set up a wholesale section in your eCommerce store. You can offer bulk discounts and wholesale prices to customers who want to buy in large quantities.
Wholesale Suite is a bundle of three plugins:
- Wholesale Prices Premium – Create wholesale prices, minimum quantity rules, shipping and taxes, and product visibility.
- Wholesale Order Form – Make a separate catalog that’s mobile-friendly and searchable.
- Wholesale Lead Capture – Create registration and login forms for wholesale users.
Wholesale Suite lets you set up separate shipping and tax policies for wholesale users. It also enables you to restrict access to the wholesale section, so retail users won’t be able to see it.
- Automate registration, login, and approval sequence
- Searchable, categorized order forms
- Separate shipping and tax rules
- Tiered discounts based on quantity purchased
Bundles start at $148.50 per year. Single plugins start at $49.50 per year.
Get started with Wholesale Suite!
Advanced Coupons eCommerce plugin for WordPress lets you take your online store to the next level with awesome discounts and deals!
You can offer customers discounts on products, URLs, shipping, and payment gateways. Advanced Coupons automatically apply coupons to carts when the conditions are met.
That means the entire process of coupons and deals is smooth and error-free.
- Create Buy One Get One Free (BOGO) deals
- Apply coupons automatically if conditions are met
- Create scheduled coupons
- Add shipping coupons
- Build loyalty programs
Free version available. Paid plans start at $49.50 per year.
Get started with Advanced Coupons!
BigCommerce is an eCommerce platform that offers integration with WordPress. This enables you to scale your eCommerce platform while WordPress manages your content and operates your website.
Its seamless integration with WordPress makes it easy to embed your products and automates creating the sign-in, cart, account, and other important pages.
BigCommerce is a powerful yet easy-to-use SaaS eCommerce platform, and their BigCommerce WordPress plugin offers you the best of both worlds.
- High scalability
- Less maintenance
- Sell across multiple channels
- No transaction charges
- Limited integrations
- Yearly sales threshold
A free trial is available. Paid plan starts from $29.95 per month.
The Shopify WordPress eCommerce plugin is a completely hassle-free, all-in-one solution.
If you want a powerful platform without dealing with technical issues, then Shopify’s eCommerce plugin for WordPress is your solution.
- Super easy for beginners
- Supports both digital and physical goods
- Complete inventory management
- Payment and shipping options
- Facebook store and buyable pins
- Monthly platform fee
- Shopify payments
A free trial is available. The basic plan starts from $19 per month.
Which Is the Best WordPress eCommerce Plugin?
We carefully crafted our list keeping in mind the many needs of an eCommerce store owner. The answer to which eCommerce WordPress plugin is the best depends on the problems you’re looking to solve.
If your conversion rate has been dropping, you may want the best conversion optimization plugin for your eCommerce WordPress store. In that case, consider OptinMonster.
Similarly, If your need is to optimize your website’s SEO to increase organic traffic, consider AIOSEO.
If you need to collect information from your users via an online form, then WPForms is your best choice.
We hope you found this article helpful in finding the right eCommerce WordPress plugins to build, manage, and grow your online store.
If you’re looking for more WordPress eCommerce plugins to boost sales, conversions, and leads, check out:
- 11 Conversion Rate Optimization Tools To Capture Leads
- 15 Powerful Customer Acquisition Tools to Increase Profits
- 31 Growth Hacking WordPress Plugins and Tools
And if you want a tool to instantly boost conversions by up to 15%,sign up for your risk-free TrustPulse account now!